2013-03-25: Ripper App 1.19 released!
- Cancel while ripping fixed
- Windows XP support (yes, for real, .NET 4.5 has been dropped, now .NET 4.0 is required)
- Save the last choosen paths on all dialogs
- Ird creation from disc
- Ird creation while ripping
2013-03-14: Ripper App now rebuilds 'jailbreak rips'!
The Ripper app can now rebuild a complete ISO from so-called 'scene' or 'jailbreak' rips (decrypted game data without ISO header and other metadata). We are now very proud to announce that you can recreate the ISO file using our Ripper app. To do so you need to download the corresponding Iso Rebuild Data, or IRD, file. These files can be downloaded and redistributed freely as they only contain metadata an other non-copyrighted data.
2013-03-05: 3k3y Firmware v1.04 released!
This firmware update fixes freezing issues on certain older PS3s, adds support for BLD/BLF ISO files, and offers enhanced stealth features. Get it now!
2013-01-03: 2 new 3k3y videos
As we are very close to shipping we decided to release 2 more product videos. We aim to have one of these great devices in your PS3 by the end of the month!
2012-12-28: 3k3y status update!
There has been some slight delays due to the holiday season, but the final hardware has now been tested, and samples will be sent to beta testers in the next few days. We anticipate that the product will start shipping in the middle of January.
2012-11-26: 3k3y status update!
- Final hardware verification will start this week. All parts have been tested on development boards so no surprises are anticipated.
- While built-in disk ripping does work, it is too slow to be practical and will not be present. There is another way which is much faster and can most likely be delivered in a future software update, but we will not have time to verify this before launch. So we decided to remove built-in disk ripping from the feature list and put it on the WIP list.
- We have designed and completed software and a add-on board for connecting a PS3 drive to a PC via USB in order to dump games. This add-on board will be a part of the 3k3y kit.