3k3y lets you play games stored on USB media on any PS3. 3k3y works with all PS3 models, does not require custom firmware and does not require any "key dumping".
3k3y is the most advanced and sophisticated PS3 Drive Emulator in the world.
3k3y comes in 2 models - one for PS3 with SATA inteface and one for PATA interface. Please see compability chart below.
- Works on all PS3 models including 2k5, 3k and Super Slim!
- Play your PS3, PS2* and PSX games from any USB media!
- No custom firmware required for operation - you can update to the latest official firmware for PSN access
- Enables homebrew on all systems without the need of custom firmware!
- Removes region lock on games
- User friendly intuitive XMB, Web and Remote interfaces
- Hardware AES engine
- Ultra-small size - fits inside all PS3 models!
- Automatically detects game keys from database
- Hardware and software for high-speed game ripping to PC
- No soldering required except on 3xxx/4xxx models
- Multi-language support
- Supports most file systems, including NTFS, EXT2/3/4, and Mac OS X Extended
- High speed USB2 interface
- Powerful embedded Linux system running from Micro SD card (included)
- Linux firmware fully updatable from USB media
- FPGA fully updatable from USB media via built-in, in-system JTAG programming
- Recovery mode - it is always possible to recover from a bad flash Update your PS3 as normal, no CFW or game patching required
- Pass-through mode. (Use your PS3 in "normal mode")
3k3y SATA is for the following models:
- CECHL (open to make sure its sata model, might be PATA)
- CECH 20xxx
- CECH 21xxx
- CECH 25xxx
- CECH 30xxx
"Super Slim" models:
3k3y PATA ("Fat") is for the following models:
- CECHA (PATA)
- CECHB (PATA)
- CECHC (PATA)
- CECHE (PATA)
- CECHG (PATA)
- CECHH (PATA)
- CECHJ (PATA)
- CECHK (PATA)
CECHL is a mixed batch, half PATA, half SATA, OPEN YOUR CONSOLE IF YOU HAVE THIS MODEL TO CHECK BEFORE ORDERING!